Turn to Our Firm When You Need a Houston Business Attorney to Solve Complex Business Challenges
Berg Plummer Johnson & Raval, LLP offers a team of experienced attorneys dedicated to providing companies with the comprehensive advice and support they need at every stage of the business cycle. Each Houston business attorney at our firm is committed to working with clients of all sizes and shapes, from individual business owners and entrepreneurs, to small and medium sized businesses, to Fortune 500 companies. While our client base spans across all industries, our Houston, Texas location has allowed us to develop a particular focus on meeting the needs of energy-related businesses.
Our attorneys provide a wide range of services to our clients including:
- Contract Law. Breach of contract disputes are not only frustrating, they can be very expensive and disruptive for businesses. Our attorneys leverage decades of collective experience to help clients develop individualized strategies that resolve disputes efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Business Transactions. Our attorneys work with clients to structure, draft and negotiate transactions that address potential risks and challenges while advancing our clients’ business objectives. When conflicts surface, we are fully prepared to resolve these matters at all levels- from negotiation, to mediation, to trial and appeal.
- Business Formation. We work with a wide range of clients, from individual entrepreneurs and start-up companies to joint ventures between large, well-established corporations, to address the wide range of issues associated with starting a business. We can help you to take the right steps today to make sure you are protected from legal liabilities and risks that your business may encounter in the future.
- Corporate Law. Our lawyers counsel and advise clients on a full range of corporate law matters, from drafting day-to-day business contracts and agreements to structuring and implementing mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Corporate Counseling. The attorneys at our firm are highly skilled in working with business clients to resolve both routine issues and more complex corporate law challenges. We partner with our clients to find creative solutions that minimize legal risks and liabilities while driving their businesses forward.
- Business Reorganization. Navigating a business reorganization can be a very complicated and challenging process. Our attorneys partner with clients to develop customized reorganization plans that best serve their specific needs and objectives.
- Intellectual Property. The attorneys at our firm are dedicated to protecting and enforcing our clients’ intellectual property rights. Our team has the experience and understanding needed to litigate the most complex intellectual property cases in state and federal courts at the both the trial and appellate levels.
Regardless of what the matter may involve, the attorneys at our firm concentrate on finding business solutions to our clients’ most immediate problems. While we attempt to resolve disputes at the earliest possible stage, our opponents know that we are ready and willing to try the case – giving our clients a tremendous edge, both in court and at the negotiation table.
Contact a Houston Business Attorney to Discuss Your Company’s Needs
At Berg Plummer Johnson & Raval, LLP we pride ourselves on delivering a full range of services to businesses using fee structures that are unique in the legal marketplace. We fully evaluate each legal matter and work one-on-one with our clients at the outset of a case to develop a structure tailored to their individual needs and objectives. Our flexible approach means that we can meet our clients’ budgets while eliminating the uncertainty so often associated with legal services. Call us today at (713) 526-0200 to schedule a consultation.