Bruce Johnson has extensive experience handling a range of business, commercial, bankruptcy and civil law matters. Prior to joining Berg Plummer Johnson & Raval, LLP, he practiced at several notable Houston law firms, including Cooper & Scully, P.C. (2004-2006), Crady, Jewett & McCulley, LLP. (1999-2004) and Barnett & Craddock, LLP (1995-1999).
Bruce is married to McNair Johnson, who is a Lower School administrator at St. John’s School.
- University of Houston Law Foundation, July 2004, speaker on Privileges at course on Advanced Evidence and Discovery
- Texas Association of Certified Public Accountants Seminar, Winter 2001, spoke and wrote on “Breach of Fiduciary Duty under the Texas Trust Code”
- Philip Presbyterian Church
- Stewardship Committee
- Adult Education Facilitator
- Elementary Sunday School Teacher (grades 1-5)
- Personnel Committee Session Class of 2012
- Roberts Elementary School-H.I.S.D.
- Family Sponsor Program; Community support for visiting families treated at MD Anderson
- Rice University
- Will Rice College, 2004-present, Community Associate